WE'RE GROWING OUR COLORADO-BASED TEAM!
Moore is a small business based in Denver, CO that produces and ships clothing and home goods in our Denver shop. We're on the hunt for hard-working, production and shipping assistants with seasonal, full- and part-time roles available. We are a passionate crew that loves making products with our hands and sharing them with the world.
While no production experience is required, a willingness to learn and a keen eye for detail is required — as is a passion for creating quality products that make people happy. (A love of dogs won't hurt, either).
Although no day is the same (which, in our opinion, is a good thing!), here's a general overview of what you may or may not do as a member of our team based on experience and interest:
- Assist with candle production prep work and finishing
- Sort and organize finished apparel items produced in house
- Physically receive and input product received onto inventory shelves
- Thoughtfully package wholesale and retail orders in a timely and efficient fashion
- Prep and ship orders once completed
- Screen print products in house
Physical requirements and working environment:
This position will require being on your feet for long periods of time. We do candle production frequently so you will need to be able to tolerate a fragrant environment.
This is a position with a wage range of $16-$17 per hour DOE
- Incredibly detail oriented
- Ability to work on your feet in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to come to our Denver shop
- Flexibility to do various tasks based on the workload needed
- Passionate about contributing to a small team
- Hardworking and efficient
- High school diploma
- Interest in learning new tasks
- Positive and uplifting attitude
- Ability to learn quickly
- Self directed and good with teams and collaboration
Full-time: 30-40 hours a week based on seasonality
Part-time: 15-20 hours a week
Seasonal: This is a part-time or full-time position that would end 12/23/2021 with the potential to extend into 2022 based on performance and the needs of the company.
How to apply:
Please send a resume and brief cover letter with your interest and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include what position you are interested in as well as your availability and why you would like to be a part of our team. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion within our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.